1$ikbITCH
scoot
LOL
dyn[]mite
haha
Sachmo[KRU]
laugh.gif
Juvenile
i'm glad i dont live in boston tonight. chain your cars to the road bostonians!
LETHAL-SiK`
laugh.gif
crack

!!!
SexKitten
yankees got hosed. GG SOX /tear.
One Sick Puppy
Baseball history. I'm glad I watched it.

... but, why is that the first time that has happened in baseball? I think it's happened several times in hockey.
DK_II
QUOTE (One Sick Puppy @ Oct 20 2004, 09:06 PM)

... but, why is that the first time that has happened in baseball? I think it's happened several times in hockey.

a 0-3 comeback had never happened in baseball or basketball before tonite, it has happened twice in hockey wink.gif
KPolice4
Amazing.

= rolling in his grave.
Jay
QUOTE (DK_II @ Oct 20 2004, 11:12 PM)

a 0-3 comeback had never happened in baseball or basketball before tonite, it has happened twice in hockey wink.gif

I thought it has happened once in basketball and 5 times in hockey. Trying to find out but can't seem to locate any stats! dry.gif
Lith
On the sports radio shows I listen to they said that it's only happened twice in hockey, once in 1940 something and maybe 1914? I dunno the dates because I zone out when people start talking about hockey.

Except when Jeremy Ronick (sp?) was on the radio last week, he was a really interesting guy and was talking about all the things that need to change to make hockey good for TV. He has some good ideas like no holding, bigger goals, bigger ice... etc. And I just went on a really big tangent, sorry.
Angelus
QUOTE (1$ikbITCH @ Oct 20 2004, 11:12 PM)

OMG a scene from when Mars Attacks. The Extraterrestrials are coming! arrrrghhhhhhh
Lith
QUOTE (crack @ Oct 20 2004, 08:42 PM)

!!!

Look at that little dude, he's obviously an extraterrestrial. I bet he's going to anal probe Pedro.
dyn[]mite
QUOTE (Lith @ Oct 21 2004, 08:14 AM)
On the sports radio shows I listen to they said that it's only happened twice in hockey, once in 1940 something and maybe 1914? I dunno the dates because I zone out when people start talking about hockey.

Except when Jeremy Ronick (sp?) was on the radio last week, he was a really interesting guy and was talking about all the things that need to change to make hockey good for TV. He has some good ideas like no holding, bigger goals, bigger ice... etc. And I just went on a really big tangent, sorry.

Yeah, Roenick is a fairly good ambassador for American hockey. A bigger ice surface probably isn't feasible, and bigger nets likely won't happen, but at least he's stirring-up interest.
Entity
Best part about the whole thing is it happened to the Yankees.
KPolice4
QUOTE (Inspired @ Oct 21 2004, 06:07 AM)
QUOTE (DK_II @ Oct 20 2004, 11:12 PM)

I thought it has happened once in basketball and 5 times in hockey. Trying to find out but can't seem to locate any stats! dry.gif

Nope...twice in hockey. Once in like 1950ish, and again in 1975.

This is the first time in basketball/baseball.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.